Monday, January 14, 2008

I'll wait for u....

Sometimes i feel that my friends are so damn lucky!It must be really gud to be in a relationship.I dont know,as i have never been in one....but atleast by the look of it,impressive!!!But i also wonder that will i be as happy as they are if i get into one??Not sure!Maybe yes....but the only condition is...i shud be with the one i LOVE....not with someone just for the sake of being in a relationship....sounds familiar?...it may..for some people!I just dont understand why people get into a relationship just for the sake of being into one...just cuz their frnds too have their respective partners and that they shudnt look out of place?? Puh-lease!...I personally find it insane and absolute crap!I mean c'mon,its something really good and special to b in a relationship...its meant to be with someone who is special and with whom u r happy!Being happy is the most important thing,if u just go around with someone who u just like and dont love....i doubt one will be happy for lifelong.Many people dont look forward for long relationships...they like it short and sweet....i mean hello!!!!!...wake up!!!...its not a game!Some of my friends find me funny regarding this thought of mine.....i dont care!I will never get into a relationship just for the sake of it....i'll make a commitment only to the person i love.....and i think i have found him and i m still waiting for the moment to come when i can convey my feelings to him.....after that it will be his decision,i wont ask him to make a commitment,i'll just tell him about my feelings!And if he says that he needs some time or that he just not interested...then the only thing i could do is that....


Baby i will wait for u....
cuz i dont know wat i else i can do....
don't tell me i ran out of time....
if it takes rest of my life....
baby i'll wait for u....
if u think i find it just ain't true...
i really need u in my life....
no matter what i have to do...
i'll wait for u.....
love,
neha.

2 comments:

PJ said...

heyy there...your ideas about a 'relationship' sort of struck a chord with mine....no point in getting into it,just because the mob is doing so...and 'coz it looks all hunky-dory.

Anonymous said...

yeah!..i mean just look at the majority of them..just have a boyfriend or girfriend (it hate the term bf/gf!!!)because their frnds have,..duh!sick!..i am glad to find that we both belong to the same gang..lol!!! ;)