Monday, February 18, 2008


BLANK

SAD

HAPPY

CRY

LAUGH

SING

YELL

LISTEN

NUMB.....all this is what i am feeling right now.....PUNCH ME!seriously i am feeling so weird from within...totally hollow!WHY?WHY????...can somebody answer me??

(By the way let me tell you that i am sane,no intentions of transforming into an insane young girl with an old soul!!!)


I am rite now listening to...SOMETHING PRETTY by patrick park!


Here I am,where i've been,

I've walked a hundred miles in tobacco skin,

And my clothes are worn and gritty,

And i know ugliness,

Now show me something pretty,

I was a dumb punk kid with nothing to lose,

And too much weight for walking shoes

I could have died from being boring,

As for loneliness,

She greets me everymorning.....

4 comments:

SHAILS!! said...

well!!
this is exactly wat u r like!!
u missed the most important word...CONFUSED!!
anywayss....cheer up girl!!
dont worry...first thing tomm. i m gonna punch u!!
afterall wat r frends for?!


BTW...nice song!!

That Woman said...

haan all u can do is punch,kick et al me!!!afterall we are FRIENDS...lol...nd thnx for the song...afterall its my choice baby!hehe

Unknown said...

can i ask u wht r u so discontented with ??? thru ur post u seem to be the types who thinks that they have been subjected to much unfairness .... they seem to think tht the world is rejoicing and they the only ones who r being victimised .....
wht r u so angry about ???

Anonymous said...

@ nutee's
no no its nothing like that...just that sometimes whenever i feel low i go through all these feelings!!!