Sunday, March 23, 2008

27 DRESSES and RACE



My vacations have started and all i can do now is hangout with friends,golden oppurtunity to relax because after few days i'll be leaving for kolkata and over there with all the family visits its just impoosible to sit back and enjoy.So the best thing now to do is watch few films,i saw 2 of them.On 17th i went for 27 dresses at STERLING with Shailee and Ishani (ok so i was giving them a movie treat..hehe).The film is pretty good,its a total chickflick.You dont learn anything from the film but one can go to watch it for pure entertainment.We had lunch at PIZZA HUT and then back home! =)




Then last friday i saw RACE with Supriya,Shivam,Pooja Sheth and Rohit (he is Pooja's friend).It was soo much fun.I Suppu and Shivam met after 3 months!None of us have changed.It was sooo nice to be with them again.Anyway we went for RACE (shivam's idea!hehe).The film was pretty good,not excellent but worth watching once.I liked the songs,they had a negative vibe...KISS ME KISS ME TOUCH ME TOUCH ME...hahahaha!!!


Then we went to Mcdonalds to grab a bite of burger and shivam wanted to have ice cream!(chocolate fudge!yummmyyy...unfortunately i couldnt have it as i have cold!duh!!!).In all it was an awesome day!I had great fun!!! =)

4 comments:

Xorkes said...

Hey happy hols!

Nirmal said...

feeling sad as u cudnt have ice cream...
for vacation ur going frm one metro to another..gud..

That Woman said...

@ xorkes
thnx!!!

@ nirmal

yeah...chocolate fudge is delicious!
i agree i am going frm one metro to another...but staying away frm mumbai for 2 months...noooo!!!=(

Gentle Whispers said...

I'm glad you liked 27 dresses. It's such a typical chick flick. I loved James Marsden though. He's so hot, isn't he?

I haven't watched Race yet. And not sure If i'll watch it either. I dont have the patience to sit in a theatre for 3 hours until the movie is phenonmenally good.

And your exams are done already? I'm so so jealous. Mine are getting done on the 12th of April. And that's still quite far away. Plus their boards, so there can't be any slacking off. :(. Woe is me.

But its not all bad, I'm going to Goa after the exams. With friends! And then in May to Meghalaya, Manipur and Assam, so it isn't really that bad. Yay!

And now that this comment is as long as a regular post, I'm going to stop. Enjoy your holidays.