Thursday, March 20, 2008

my wantS.......

There are so many things that I want (ofcourse all materialistic!).I wont deny that i am a materialistic girl who loves materialistic comforts (to an extent okay!).So my list of WANTS goes like this:

1.I want my own digital camera (not dad's)!right now i am using nikon's old fashioned camera...too expensive :(
2.I want a new cellphone.Its been 2 years and i am still using my nokia 6020 handset!enough is enough :p
3.I want a laptop.Okay its my fault that i own a desktop,my dad did offer me to buy a laptop...i denied! what was i thinking back then?
4.I want to change my wadrobe!
5.I want kolhapuri chappals!!!!!!!!..haha!

See my demands are not much!The basic ones..heehee!!!Lets see when i'll get all these.
I'll be going to kolkata for my vacations,it'll be fun hopefully.

Love,
neha.

2 comments:

Nirmal said...

basic defn of humans is NEED NEW THINgS EVRYTIME....u proved it rgt..
njoy ur vacation..

Anonymous said...

@ nirmal

there is a huge difference between NEEDS and WANTS...heehee!!..i have listed my WANTS...all those arent needs are they?..heehee

and thanx!! =)