Monday, June 30, 2008

TAGGED once again....

This time i've been tagged by DE-SCRIBE!!

Thank you! =)

So here i go with 6 spectacular quirks of mine..(spectacular??..eh-huh!!)

1)I love to buy shoes.I buy shoes first and then buy clothes which go with it...usually its vice-versa!hehe

2)I looovvveee TOM and JERRY.Can watch it anytime!

3)I had a huge crush on DAVID BECKHAM at one point of time,and my official address was : BECKHINGHAM PALACE,HERTFORDSHIRE,ENGLAND!hehe

4)I hate rotis.I eat rice.

5)I so much want to have an upper ear piercing and a nose piercing!!Aah..if only i could... =(

6)I hate MISSED CALLS!I mean hello..if u want to talk then please call..i never have balance to call anyone and that frustrates me!I never give anyone MISSED CALLS either,i always call...PCO/landline zindabad!!!


will tag people later!!!Got to hit the bed!
god i hate to sleep soo early!! =(

12 comments:

Scribblers Inc said...

tom and jerry is the bestest ever man..and ya, rotis look like that odd alternative to bad chewing gums most of times...atleast the ones in my office canteen do!!:(

PJ said...

tom and jerry??...me too...love it!
who doesnt??....its one of the best cartoons made ever!!...wat say?

That Woman said...

@ scrbblers

yeah rotis are bad!..any form any place..i cant have them!

@PJ

tom and jerry are like stress busters..hehe

Rakesh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rakesh said...

hey i do agree missed calls are real pain,
but I do like rotis

That Woman said...

@rakesh

yeah missed calls...yikes!!

Gentle Whispers said...

I'm with you on almost everything.

I hate missed calls. Just pick up the phone and call me dammit.

I'm not a fan of rotis. Gimme rice anyday.

And Tom and Jerry, I love those two. I grew up with them and I can still watch them. They appeal to any age group.

Sach1 said...

I too hate missed calls! :-)
I loved your shopping style..Cool haan!!!

Sach1 said...

in btw..

*blogrolling you*

That Woman said...

@ gentle whispers

so much similarity!!!GAWD!hehe

That Woman said...

@ sach

yeah my weird shopping style..i drive my mom crazy wen she companies me for shopping..hehe

and thnx dear! =)

Friendly nextdoor guy said...

its not a rat-a-tat-tat

its a rat-a-tag-tag these days