Monday, July 28, 2008

???

'You say life is a dream where we cant say what we mean..'

I sometimes wonder,can we always express our point of view?Can we always say what we want?Can we always do whatever we want?

I guess we cannot.
And i wonder why?

I want to know it from all of you out there...do you also agree with me that we ALWAYS cannot express ourselves and do whatever we want!
I want to know why?..Why such rules are imposed on us?We are individuals,have our own life.Dont we have the right to live it the way we want to?Then why seek permission?Then why answer to the zillion questions asked to us by people who we dont even like?Why do stuff that will please others?...why why why...???

7 comments:

Sach1 said...

hey gurl it happens..as they say, "we can't have everything. where will we out it?"
And afa feelings goes..all part of life...
Wish you loads of happiness..!!.

Scribblers Inc said...

and they say I am a dreamer...but I am not the only one...not said without a purpose...

Scribblers Inc.

pj said...

it happens with me all the time.....sometimes u need to stay mum coz ur words might hurt someone else. sometimes i stay quiet wen i have to speak against my frnds even wen i kno they r wrong only coz they r my frnds...
sometms i dont say things coz, i keep thinkin 'wat if the other person thinks otherwise...i'd sound so dumb'.....
well tats wat i feel...

That Woman said...

@ sach

thnx dear!!

@ scribblers

"and they say I am a dreamer...but I am not the only one...not said without a purpose..."....loved this one! ;)

@ pj

no..i dont think that its dumb...misinterpretation of my words..thats one of my biggest fear too!

Gentle Whispers said...

I don't think there are any such restrictions on us. It all depends on how we feel. Very often I could say whatever the hell I want, but I don't say it. Because it matters more how the other person feels.

And as for doing whatever I want, freedom doesnt mean doing things at the cost of others.

And I'm glad that we're not allowed to do whatever the hell we want to do or say.

And as for misrepresentation of words, that happens often enough, but both parties involved need to be mature enough to clear the air and explain what they really meant.

That Woman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
That Woman said...

@ gentle whispers

i do agree that its gud that we arent allowed to do or say WHATEVER we want to...because sometimes it may lead to things which are totally wrong!!..but i am talking about small little things that we want to do or say in life...but we cannot..(ofcourse those small little things differ frm person to person).

and as for misinterpretation of words...evryone isnt mature to understand wat we wanna say..MOST of the time....dats the saddest part!!