Sunday, August 3, 2008

happy friendship day!!

"Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest...
who came first or who cares the best...
but its all about who came and never left.."

Friends are an integral part of our lives.I cant even dream of a 'friendless' life (is that proper english?..dunno!hehe)

I have always maintained the fact that i know loads of people but i have few friends,and i like it that way! :)

Anyway i want to thank all my friends today for everything they have done for me!(i know i shouldnt thank them..afterall they are my FRIENDS!!..but i will..lil weird when it comes to what i want to do!hehe)

so here i go..

ANISHA (Anni) : thanx for nothing!
thanx for never picking up my calls and then calling me back and yelling at me for never calling you!!!Thanx for an extremely entertaining 9th and 10th standard in school..thanx for all the silly fights we had and still have..hehe!!

NOEL (NO-heal) : thanx for always supporting me and telling me 'Neha you are wrong" in your own unique way!By the way you are the only one who actually threatens me with slaps..but i looovvveee it! =)

SUPRIYA (suppi/suppu/super-priya) : thanx for never reaching anywhere on time!one late latif!!Thanx for the long long walks from tution to home!Thanx for hinting my crush soooo much that apparently he landed up realising that i liked him..IDIOT!hehe..and please come back fast..SANGLI accha nahi hai yaar! =(

SHIVAM (soorma): thanx for hitting me innumerable times for nothing!Thanx for treating us with MEWAD ICE-CREAMS,at jhama and forcing us to have the roadside 'haathwalaa ganna juice' hehe!Thanx for breaking my pencil box (yes i still crib over that issue!).You too please please come back ASAP!

HARSH : we were never great friends in school,but now we are GOOD friends!Thanx for giving all the support i needed! =)

MOON DIDI : i know i call her didi but she is one of my CLOSE friend!I can share every good or bad secret of my life with her!!the best thing about her is that she never judges anyone!My encyclopedia!!...THANX!!

ISHANI (ishu) : thanx for listening to me for hours!!Thanx for keeping me alive during those never ending boring lectures by continuously passing comments under your breath!!hehe

SHAILEE (shail/shailu) : thanx for helping me come out of my shell and explore things!!and also thanx for bearing my yak-yak!you are and will remain my official photographer for life!!hehe...and legal advisor!..FOR FREE!

RONNIE : thanx for your never ending Pjs!lovve uuu!!

SHUBHO : thanx just like that!hehe

ABHISHEK(saiLOO),NISHANT(bhaiyaa),SOUMYA,LAKSHMI(unni),JINU(bojhe) and AMOGH(player) : building friends...thanx for those wonderful new year parties..and vella-giri that we do during vacations!hehe

THE WHOLE 10TH A batch : for making middle school fun!!

POOJA J : my PJ...thanx for clearing my never ending math and physics doubts !! =)

DWAIPAYAN(dwai): thanx for everything! =)

MADDY : thanx for introducing me to coffee...but i dont like it!Do whatever i will never like coffee!!hehe..thanx for bearing me for hours together!..i just dont understand how you dont get bored! =p

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!
love you all like hell..mwwwwaaaaaahhhhh!!!

"So many hands in one tiffin box...
so mnay friends on one bench...
so many calls on one birthday night..
so many tears for one little fight...
FRIENDS are the best part of our life..."

PS: this is no speech for winning an award.

7 comments:

PJ said...

i cleared your math n physics doubts????....y dont i remember??..;)hehe..kiddin...

its difficult to imagine even a single day without friends!!...thnk god i dnt i have to live a friendless;) life..hehe....
:)

That Woman said...

@ pj

the Pj i mentioned was my bench partner for 2 yrs in skool...lovely frnd! =)

and seriously yaar...friendless life?..duh...BAD!

SHAILS!! said...

hey!!
happy frendship day!!
thnks for writing this wonderful blog....!!
and u can count on me anytime!!

Sach1 said...

very b'ful post....
wish u happiness with all these friends :)

That Woman said...

@ shail

i kno that i can always count on u..!!hehe

@ sachi
thanx..wish u happy friendship day too! =)

Xorkes said...

ahaaa friends r very importnat during exams ;0)
hey wish u a great day!

That Woman said...

@ xorkes
thnx!!,...after such a longtime!..where have u been?