Wednesday, September 10, 2008

TAGGED AGAIN!

GENTLEWHISPERS tagged me this time.

I like to do tags! =)

I AM : sad right now...kscope is over! =(

I THINK : i will fall into trouble if i dont start studying (i know it sounds geeky..but hell i dint open my books since july!!)

I WANT : to have an ice-cream (fer-rocher,gelato!..yummyyyy!!!)

I HAVE : to buy a gift for my friend.her birthday was on 9th!shame on me!

I WISH : i dint have to wake up early tomorrow morning!

I HATE : irresponsible people.

I MISS : K'scope!

I FEAR : of getting black-listed (which i dont think i will...but the very thought of it scares me!)

I FEEL : sleepy!?

I HEAR : my mom yelling at me to sleep!

I CRAVE : right now..ice-cream!

I SEARCH : for the contingent list of outstation colleges in the kscope account!

I REGRET : my decision of letting him know that i like him?!

I LOVE : my mommie!..i stayed away for a week..and i missed her! :(

I CARE : for my parents and all my loved ones!

I AM NOT : the bitchy types!

I BELIEVE : in GOD.

I DANCE : everytime.I just returned from my rehearsals.i lurve to dance!

I SING : just for myself.

I CRY : very easily..!

I FIGHT : when i am irritated...usually only with mom!..otherwise i am a saint..hehe!

I WIN : hearts.atleast i choose to believe that.

I LOSE : i dont know!i hate to lose ANYTHING!!

I NEVER : interfere in others' life.

I ALWAYS : daydream.

I CONFUSE : what i like and what i love.

I LISTEN : to music whenever i get time!..the genres differ bigtime.

I CAN USUALLY BE FOUND : at college or home!

I AM SCARED : of not getting a psychology single major in TY! :(

I AM HAPPY ABOUT : right now everything...as i told my friend the other day :"i think things are falling into right places"!!

I tag PJ!!! :D

13 comments:

pj said...

hey!....i just had an ice cream:D hope u r not jealous!..hehe:P:P

and why o why do u regret tellin sum1 abt ur feelings?....tat can never be wrong.i think if u lyk sum1 u shud tell it to him...wat happens aftr tat is god's will....but at least u know u tried and spoke wat was on ur mind.:) so dont regret:)

hey i wanna learn how to dance...i got two left feet:(:(

cheers!

That Woman said...

@ pj

ofcourse i am jealous!..i sooo much want to have an icecream...but cant! :(

and when it comes to feelings...its not wrong..just a bit complicated...hehe!...i dont regret much though.i am happy! :)

and u wanna dance?...come ovr...i am always there..heehee!! :D

Babbi said...

well well.. im havin ben n jerry's ice cream right now!!!
n haan.. don't forget to tag me!

SHAILS!! said...

i hope u have already brought the gift!! :p


BTW...i too jst had an ice cream...:p

Anurag said...

Nicely done tag....

Didn't know that I would be in your blogroll...Thanxs for that girl....Will blogroll ya soon....

Scribblers Inc said...

thats a very happy happy tag!! :)

Scribblers Inc.

That Woman said...

@ babbi

i have tagged u!..check ur comments section. :)

That Woman said...

@ shails

gift le liya hai :p

That Woman said...

@ anurag

thank u! :)

That Woman said...

@ scribblers

yeah for a change..hehe!!

thnx!

The Solitary Writer said...

hey well done yaar

i too have done this tag few months ago.....and yeah kscope is ur college festival ??
r u in sophia

coz my frnd used to say about this festival

u r sad...kewl girl kscope will be back next yr ;)

if i am not wrong


www.thesolitarywriter.blogspot.com

Gentle Whispers said...

Thanks for doing the tag, there'll be another one coming your way soon!!

Btw, I'm blogrolling you. Albeit really late, but still

That Woman said...

@ gentle whispers

i'll wait for the next tag!!..hehe