Monday, January 26, 2009

This time i have not been tagged officially..but i just chose to do it!

As I had mentioned before also..I love doing tags!
Thank you ANURAG anyway!

1. What are you listening to now?
A) ACCIDENTALLY IN LOVE by COUNTING CROWS.
Yes its that SHREK 2 wala song!! ;)

2. What is your occupation?
A) I am a student..right now i am in SYBA!

3. What was the last thing you ate?
A) Maggie!!!..I am a true MAGGIE fan..can have it for breakfast , lunch and dinner! :D

4.Last person you spoke to on phone?
A) Soumya ,about nothing great!

5. How old are you today?
A):p

6.Last movie watched?
A) The Sixth Sense. What a film..amazing!

7. Favourite day of the year?
A) My birthday and all 4 days of Durga Pujo! :)
And how can i forget the last day of exams!

8.Favourite toy as a child?
A)Barbie Doll..!!..and the puzzles..and taklu..my sweet little baby..i still have him! :)

9. Favorite season?
A) Winter!

10.When was the last time you cried?
A)Well...day before yesterday..had a fight with mom..hehe!

11. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
A) Moon didi :)

12.What did you do last night?
A)Went out for dinner with friends :D

13.What are you most afraid of?
A)Losing my loved ones...gives me goosebumps!

14. Favorite day of the week?
A)SUNDAY...i get to sleep till 10 am !! :D\

15.How many states have you lived in?
A) 3 - MUMBAI , KOLKATA and VIZAG...and i am glad to be back in MUMBAI!..Mumbai is my place..!!
16. What is your wish for this New Year?
A)Get PSYCHOLOGY single major!!

17. New year resolutions?
A)No i dont have any..because i never follow them!hehaw!

I tag BABBI!!! :D

7 comments:

Anurag said...

wow! dat was Quick :P

Nicely done tag.I know now who to tag if I get tagged again :P

Nice way to avoid the age thingy :D

And 4 days of Durga Pujo!
Damn!I missed that :( ..

Babbi said...

thanks fir taggin' me !! will b up soon !!

deluded said...

nicely done that

Scribblers Inc said...

one question...are those your buttons?:|

Scribblers Inc.

PJ said...

'taklu my baby'....hehehehhe...nice name!!!:P:P

That Woman said...

@ anurag

yeah very fast!!..and i am always there to do tags..love them :D

@ scribblers

no,these are the virtual buttons!..wanted these in real life but cudnt have them..so virtual hi sahi!!hehe

@ pj

i know!! :)

That Woman said...

@ deluded

thanx a lot!