Sunday, January 25, 2009

What happens when we grow up?Do we forget our childhood friends?Do we forget the people with whom we grew up?Do we forget those amazing moments?

What happens when you are 'committed' to a person? Dating someone? That person becomes the sole important person in your life? Does that mean that you'll forget your friends,the promises you made to them? That suddenly you will feel that the people with whom you've spent your entire childhood are BORING? That if your narrow-minded , un-intelligent , typical girl-without brains , moronic girlfriend is jealous of me..you will say that it is fine? FINE? That you will hang up on me because of that girl? And you will forget all others? All of us? Because of someone so new in your life? I know that tomorrow if you will fall we will be there to catch you , but I cannot say the same thing about her.

I am not against you being in a relationship or spending time with the girl you 'love'. I mean if I would be against it then I would fall in the same category as she is . I am not those types who would demand all your time , that is totally ridiculous . But all i request you is to fulfill your promises...dont make promises and break them , because you are not just breaking promises but hearts too.

What should i call us?..We are friends? We were friends? OR we are friends (you know in front of everyone 'hi' 'hello' kinds..but there is defnitely no connection!)
You have drifted away...just look back..we are still there , intact...just a gap..you know your place?There is a gap there..and we wont fill..its your place....

I am not angry.
I am hurt.....


PS: I dont hold any grudge against your girlfriend . Its just that somehow she isnt doing the right thing and you have put a blindfold too.

4 comments:

Anurag said...

Well that's one of the reasons I don't have a gf :P

The connection definately weakens with your friends once u hv a gf.

Hope your friend understands this.
Hope the gf of your friend understands it.
But I don't think they will ;)
Love is Blind.u see. :P

psssst...Try an Agony Aunt :D

That Woman said...

@ anurag

y is love blind?..y?..Y!!!

and they will not understand...not my loss..for one girl he is losing so many friends!..its his loss..!!he'll understand someday..and i am sure about it ;)

btw happy republic day!

The Rain Crab said...

Many of em are like tat dudette!!!
Fact: They will come back to friends!!! (Might take a hell a lotta time but yeah... they do!)

That Woman said...

@ The Rain Crab

Irritating no? Btw, the issue is resolved! Friend is back. His girlfriend hates me! Not that I care! Hahaha