Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tag :-)

Yes, yet again I tag myself...and the tag as follows! :-D

1)1) A – Available/Single?
I am NOT available!!

2) B – Best friend?
Close friends: moon didi, shubho, ishani , deepak, noel, suppu, shivam, harsh. :-)

3) C – Cake or Pie?
cake! cake! CAKE!!!

4) D – Drink of choice?
Water. What? Seriously!

5) E – Essential item you use every day?
chapstick and a comb.

6) F – Favorite colour?
White.

7) G – Gummy Bears Or Worms?
None.

8) H – Hometown?
Calcutta.

9) I – Indulgence?
Paani-puri.

10) J – January or February?
January.

11) K – Kids & their names?
Three -- 2 boys and a girl :-D
Havent really thought of all the names, but one of my son's name will be AKASH! I dont know why, but i really like this name.

12) L – Life is incomplete without?
Family and my bunch of "friends". With them I can live amazingly well.

13) M – Marriage date?
I really dont know, but I do intend to get married and have a family :-)

14) N – Name? Your real name!!
Neha Mukherjee. That is it! Yes I dont have a middle name (bigdeal!)

15) O – Oranges or Apples?
Oranges. I somehow dont like apples.

16) P – Phobias/Fears?
I dont have any phobia. But I do have weird fears. Dont want to disclose.


17) Q – Quote for today?
'i need no warrant for being,and no word of sanction upon my being.I am the warrant and the sanction.'-Ayn Rand

18) R – Reason to smile?
When my mom gets irritated (ya! i love that :-D)
When my dad calls, while he is away.
When I am with Suppu and Shivam.
When someone messages or calls me out of the blue! (someone in general)
When its saturday.
When I receive a phone call and hear..."sexy!!!" :-)
When I sit back and think about my "school days". What fun we had!
Small little gestures by the people I love. Sometimes they just do it, but I notice and its soooo nice.
When Coffee suddenly starts dancing (not full blown, just like that types!) in the middle of the road! :-D
Rock On!!! :-p
When babies laugh.
and so much more!!!!


19) S – Season?
Winter!

20) T – Tag 3 People?
You want to do it? You can :-)


21) U – Unknown fact about me?
That I am a good listener too!

22) V – Vegetable you don’t like?
Brocolli. Yuck!

23) W – Worst habit?
Procrastination! "will do...doing it...there is still time" etc etc, I want to get rid of these. Seriously!

24) X – X-rays?
Twice I think.

25) Y – Your favorite food?
Anything that tastes good, I like! (my anything is not actually anything, its very restricted! :-p)

26) Z – Zodiac sign?
Aries! No doubt!

3 comments:

SHAILS!! said...

y is my name not there in ur close friends list??? :X


KATTI!!!

arvind said...

L - love?
D - date?

but it is easy to prepare a profile - for ur marriage with this list..

very nice n cute..

That Woman said...

@ Arvind

I will keep that 'marriage profile' in mind! :-p

Thank you :-)