Sunday, October 4, 2009

Today was an awesome day for me! Since Moon didi is back home (she was hospitalized few days back) she herself threw a lunch for us! :-D. Yeah well I know we shouldve done that, but then its okay, she loves to cook and so called us for lunch!

She makes yummy food! Today she made some Pula sorte shachwa (some french thingy!)...but to make your and my life easier, they also have an english name for it: Chicken in brown sauce! After lunch we played cards and it was soooo much fun! I also took some amazing songs from Mumu didi (Moon didi's elder sister). After that we did timepass (that is clicked pictures!).

In all it was a really great day! yay!! :-D








6 comments:

Anurag said...

nice pics..no comments abt one of them though :D

btw am I the only reader to your blog ?? :D

That Woman said...

@ anurag

yes..seductive! y i dunno!

and yes i guess u are the only one..i lost all my followers, bcoz i dint update my blog for sometime!! :-(

arvind said...

another profile photos?

arvind said...

ur expressions r so beautiful..

That Woman said...

@ Arvind

Thank you :-)

arvind said...

u have a beautiful smile..