Saturday, February 20, 2010

And I know just where to touch you
And I know just what to prove
I know when to pull you closer
And I know when to let you loose
And I know the night is fading
And I know the time's gonna fly
And I'm never gonna tell you
Everything I gotta tell you
But I know I gotta give it a try


Everytime I see you all the rays of the sun
Are streaming through the waves in your hair
And every star in the sky is taking aim at your eyes
Like a spotlight

The beating of my heart is a drum and it's lost
And it's looking for a rhythm like you
You can take the darkness from the pit of the night
And turn into a beacon burning endlessly bright

I've gotta follow it 'cause everything I know
Well it's nothing till I give it to you

And I'm never gonna make it like you do
Making love out of nothing at all....

I just chose certain lines, well because I precisely feel that way. Why? For whom...let that remain unanswered. :-)

PS: Air Supply!

7 comments:

Perspectives said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Perspectives said...

"You can take the darkness from the pit of the night
And turn into a beacon burning endlessly bright"
reminds me of liv tyler in LOTR...
beautifully put...

That Woman said...

@ sp.ajay

thank you :-)

pj said...

".let that remain unanswered. :-)"..hhmmmmm ;)

nice song :)

That Woman said...

@ PJ

*winks*

Anurag said...

ki re... kii bepaar....ke etaa...amaake O bol? ;)

No Wait ..I think I know ;)

That Woman said...

@ Anurag

Ya ya....you toh know everything, Mr.Bond's relative!

PS: I am soooo tempted to call you by that bong name!