Sunday, February 14, 2010

Since 31st October 2009....

Okay, I have been pretty much like a vegetable since 31st October,2009. But then that is just when it comes to blogging. I was sooooo busy since then. I mean ofcourse not like the Prime Minister, but I was busy.

I had K'scope (which was postponed and a huge hit!), exams, results, submissions, horrible practicals, projects, tests, black-list, night-outs, movies, friends, family and much more to handle!

K'scope was loads of hard-work and fun and tension and goof ups. I had two most annoying colleges on campus, with the most irritating Contingent leaders who just came to Bombay to meet relatives and lovers! (I am talking about the outstation colleges). Anyway apart from these people, others were as usual awesome and nice! We had no problem with them at all. Also, thanks to Kscope, I stayed in the college hostel for a week. The hostel, without any terms and conditions and without any rules...where we could sleep at 3 am and get up at 10 am. Take bath at 4 am and again at 3 pm. Where no Sister Kirti came knocking the doors to collect the cellphones (Oh, incase you dont know, the college hostel has a weird rule where the hostelites have to submit their phones by 10 pm...yes, weird I know. But rules are meant to be broken, and they do it really well...wont tell you how though! *yeah bite me*). Where the mess food was good, wi-fi was on 24x7. :-D

I stayed in room 17, that is Anam and Nusrat's room. I got to sleep on anam's bed and that fool slept down, because I was her guest. Fool that she is. Never get the same treatment in class though! :-p

Oh I also got the best TY coord award. I was so happy and I cried soo much, because it was my last kscope. :-(

After kscope, bang!!! we had our exams...horrible, terrible word! But we had and we gave and we overcame! :-D

Then December and January were hectic months, thanks to project submissions and practicals. Anyway in middle of all that...I got my nose pierced (yay!!!), it was Coffee's birthday (not that he celebrated it. Ek treat bhi nahi mila...dude! read! :-p) and had an awesome nightout at Moon di's place (saw 2 fatang movies, ate, played and had loads of fun :-D).

Oh I was even black-listed for lack of attendence. But thats like bullshit. Because I am a very regular student, and I have my records, but a particular someone who happens to be my professor and the vice-principle was indeed surprised that my name was in the blacklist, exclaimed "oh even you are there" and then refused to re-check! :-x

Anyway, right now apart from academics nothing much is happening. Also, in another 4 months I will be a graduate! Yes, a graduate and then another journey will begin. I feel so big already :-D.....aaaa..no actually I dont.













PS: Photo courtesy: Photography team, K'scope 2009.

2 comments:

The Rain Crab said...

Oh My!!! Tat cake is sooo tempting!

That Woman said...

@ The Rain Crab

You bet!!! It was huge! And it was awesome! Thats how we celebrate our forthcoming days of immense hardwork, disasters and the likes! Welcome it 'sweetly' as you can see! :-p