Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy V' Day

Belated in this case.

So what did I do this year on this day? Well nothing much. I kind of had a date with Star Movies and my Counseling textbook (yeah, bite me! :-p).

They were showing some pretty amazing films on Star movies and I am a sucker for romantic flicks. Just love them!! So it was like a good day for me, because otherwise these people choose not to play such films.

Anyway, other than that no romance or love is happening here (and its NOT sad and it doesnt suck!), but it doesnt even mean that its great. I am unaffected. (*smiles widely*)

7 comments:

arvind said...

surely - UNAFFECTED?
that too with the Star Movies..

(feel u have seen those movies - without the picture card..)

That Woman said...

@ Arvind

I am serious.

arvind said...

time for anethesia!!!???

That Woman said...

What is anethesia? Or do you mean anesthesia? If you mean anesthesia..then why will I need that? You dint come out quite clear! :-p

arvind said...

ok..
me try to relate..
which stream - u r studying..
anesthesia or surgery?

u need that - as u r so SERIOUS!!
(me thought u need some medical aid!!)

That Woman said...

@ Arvind

I am studying Psychology! And how I wish I wouldve been serious :-p

I do not need any medical aid. I mean why will I? Whatever even made you think in that direction!!

arvind said...

sorry neha.. thought me missed the direction..