Monday, May 31, 2010

Tag :-D

 This tag I picked from The Rain Crab 's blog. Really liked it so I though I'll do it. You too can, if you want to. Tags are fun :-)


1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.
A) I dont have any scar as such, but yeah I have got hurt plenty of times...like fell down a cycle and broke my head, fell down innumerable times and returned home with bleeding knees and elbows etc. :-p

2. What is on the walls in your room?
A) A calender, two posters, one notice board, and a wall hanging :-)

3. What does your phone look like?
A) It definitely looks pretty and thats why I own it. Its some slider thingy, Nokia 7610 Supernova.

4. What music do you listen to?
A) Anything except for heavy metal. Any song with amazing lyrics does the trick for me. I look for songs with meaning and ofcourse it depends on my mood aswell. Right now I am all obsessed with this one particular bengali song called 'Nirobe Dure', which means 'Faraway in silence'.

5. What is your current desktop picture?
Little self obsessed I am! :-p
 

6.What do you want more than anything right now?
A) A holiday, a break from everything and everyone I own and know. I think I've mentioned this couple of times. I really really need one break and then start afresh.

7. Do you believe in gay marriage?
A) Whats not there to believe in it? Anyway, yes I do.

8. What time were you born?
A) 7:50 pm, according to the birth certificate and mom.

9. Are your parents still together?
A) Yes :-)

10. What are you listening to?
A)  I am listening to a song ; 'I wish you were here' by Incubus.

11. The last person to make you cry?
A) My bua ji, before they left for Calcutta.

12. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
A) Davidoff

13. What kind of hair/eye colour do you like on the opposite sex?
A) Black for both hair and eye :-)

14. Do you like pain killers?
A) They do relieve you from pain and thats when one can like them, but then they cause internal bleeding, so I try to avoid them as much as I can.

15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
A) I am not shy, maybe more egoistic. I know I know it sucks, but I can't help it.

16. Fave pizza topping?
A) As long as it has chicken in it and its not sweet, I am happy!

17. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
A) Ice-cream.

18. Who was the last person you made mad
A) No one!!! But I definitely made someone happy ;-)

19. Is anyone in love with you?
A) To fall in love, there is time. To love, I am already there. :-)
I am not very sure about that someone though. :-p

12 comments:

The Rain Crab said...

"To fall in love, there is time. To love, I am already there." Nice! :)

Very nice Desktop screen!!! :) Thumbs up for Sarees!!! ;)

That Woman said...

@ The Rain Crab

Thanks for the awesome tag! :-)
And thanks for liking the sarees!! :-D

arvind said...

already u r crazy for tags..
now - some one induce u to add more..

nice bhu vaji.. he could have the ability to make the egositic person - TO CRY!!

desktop is awesome..

Untitled said...

liked this one..seems like you really need to go on that break. did you mention north east? and nice pic!

The Great Brown Experiment said...

Niceeeee...

Actually I'm stealing this one :)

That Woman said...

@ Arvind

Its not bhu vaji...its bua ji and this person is a 'she' not a 'he'. Bua ji means father's sister! So basically she is my aunt! :-p

And thank you for liking the picture :-)

That Woman said...

@ Pavan

Yes, that break! I did not mention north east, if I could go there then nothing like it...but right now a vacation all by myself will do, place doesnt matter! :-p

And thanks for the pic :)

That Woman said...

@ Ms R

Thank you...and do the tag, waiting to read yours! :-D

arvind said...

ok..
cheers - "Bua ji.."

arvind said...

pls don't follow my blog!!!

http://taggs-arvind.blogspot.com/

pj said...

tags...tags and some more tags :P...
I guess I'll take up this one since I havent done a tag in a long tym ;)

That Woman said...

@ PJ

Yeah! Go ahead! :-)