Sunday, May 16, 2010

Saamne yeh kaun ayaa..



''Saamne yeh kaun ayaa dil mein hui hulchul,
Dekh ke bas ek hi jhalak ho gaye hum pagal...'' ;-)

I absolutely love this ad! Raymond ads are always awesome, but this one makes me smile sooooo much every time I watch it! And the guy in the ad (Keith Sequeira) has done the job so so sooooo damn well..!! Raised the standards! Now I want my guy to dance like that! Haha! (No, seriously.)

''Baatein, mulakatein, hum se bhi toh hongee,
Humse khulenge woh aaj nahi toh kal...'' :-p

;-)

11 comments:

arvind said...

ho.. how sweet..
that too with the child!
best of luck..

(feel - now a days - u have butterflies in ur stomach..)

who's that athletic guy?

That Woman said...

Best of luck to me? Why? :-o

That guy in the ad is a model, Keith Sequeira!

Anonymous said...

really ?? keith sequeria ?? are u sure ???

Me said...

Oh yes! The Raymond ads are usually lovely, but this one is exceptionally good. The model is one helluva beefcake, na?

That Woman said...

@ Anonymous

Yeah I am damn sure! :-D

That Woman said...

@ I

Yeah! Like totally delicious! ;-)

arvind said...

hi.. welcome to my blog!

http://joyofcalcutta-arvind.blogspot.com/

PULKIT said...

yeah... this is one feel good add
everyone who belives in love... wud want one day...to be like the couple in the add!
this is one of my fav too!

the other few...that I like these days are...

1. eye raise by imraan khan...in coke add...towards the end "tum jo mil gaye ho..."

2. "Hum jab hongey saath saal k...aur tum hogi pachpan ki..." retirement solution add!

3. aamir khan's ... "inti bhi besabri kya hai..sirf ek pal...jeena ka ye hal hai..." samsumg phone!

4. "the song of lemon limca add"... kuch lamhe churalo na...
etc etc

:)

That Woman said...

@ Pulkit

The limca ads are also just so fantastic, i agree! :-D

Romeo Das said...

Yeah really a nice Ad.

http://romeo-das.blogspot.com/

That Woman said...

@ Romeo

:-)