Sunday, May 30, 2010

When 'They' came to Bombay

They here are my relatives (bua ji and her family) who came to Bombay (from Calcutta) for a vacation. They were here for 15 days and left yesterday night. I did not even realize  when these 15 days passed, it was like you-blink-and-its-over kind of a thing. I am of course missing them, especially my cousins. These few days were both good and bad for me. I, for more than million reasons was extremely  frustrated and mad at my mom, we were at loggerheads almost all the time. And I don't know why, why my relatives have the habit of interfering in every tiny itsy-bitsy piece of my life, to the extent of what film I watch and what food I eat. And of course they need to pass some judgment on everything I do, which is very annoying. I know they love me a lot and so do I, but then I need my space. I am not a kid anymore which they need to understand, and more than them my parents (especially my mom) need (needs) to understand. I understand you, you understand me, and ours will be a happy life! A very happy life indeed! :-)

Anyway, apart from all that it was fun exploring Bombay all over again. We had pretty good time, just that the heat tried to kill the fun, but we anyway did not give up :-p


Yes, they are twins!!!


So, like I said, apart from all the fiction and anger and stuff (which by the way is nothing new! :-p) things were pretty good. Oh, I did not mention this, I am done with college (I dont know whether I should be happy or sad!), I am almost a graduate now. Wow, I feel big :-D

The end to this journey with Sophia is like an end of an era. This is the place to be, I am what I am majorly because of this place :-)

Also, 29.05.2010 will always remain a very special day for me. I wont forget it, atleast for a very very very long time. Still exploring, and I am just loving it :-)



16 comments:

arvind said...

it is shown in ur eyes!!

That Woman said...

@ Arvind

No it doesnt!

Untitled said...

its always the same when relatives come..they need to know everything that we do in our lives..this is why i wont be home when "they" come..unless i have cousins like you :(

but bombay, as you'd like to call it..rocks..even i liked it when it was madras but there are many who dont agree with me..

That Woman said...

@ Pavan

Oh trust me, I am super-cool. My borther lovesss me and trust me I am not faffing! hehe

And when it comes to the names..I always prefer calling it as Bombay, Calcutta and Madras. I know these places by these names, not by their newer names and so I shall always call them that. Always! :-D
Glad that we both agree on that!

PULKIT said...

awesome memories,perfectly captured!

That Woman said...

@ Pulkit

Thank you :)

The Rain Crab said...

Neha... nice pics!!!! The twins are cute :)
And congrats on completing ur graduation!!! :)

That Woman said...

@ The Rain Crab

Thank you !! :-)

arvind said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Untitled said...

yeah..thats so kool..and yes, congrats on your graduation..so whats next..

Untitled said...

name a place in bombay you like the most..like you wouldnt mind being there all the time..

That Woman said...

@ Pavan

Well I want to do my Masters. So lets see what happens. Right now I am enjoying the holiday :-)

And about the place in Bombay...I can spend all my time at Colaba and Marine drive! ALL THE TIME!! :-D
Marine drive is just the best place to be. You?

Untitled said...

i hav seen marine drive in many movies..its just wicked..but i have not been to bombay..except for when i was a kid..but i dont remember that. i'd like to visit the Buddhist caves..

That Woman said...

Marine drive is not wicked, its just plain awesome! Its the best place to be with friends, or even alone. Its a magic in itself! Do visit Bombay. You'll love the place :-)

Untitled said...

wicked as in brilliant..yeah i know its amazing..

arvind said...

u have a beautiful expressive eyes