Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy me!

So, today is one of those days when I am HIGH. High on happiness, me blah blah. Sounds lame? But I cant help it, I dont get high on alcohol, trust me. Alcohol doesnt work on me, not that I have tried getting high many times, but then I did try and it dint work, and instead I get high just like that! (Crazy woman on loose!!! :-p)

I was really really low for the past few days. Confused, angry, sad, irritated etc. It was like I was surrounded with so much negativity. It was not a very good phase. Thank God it was just for few days!

Anyway, I am back to being the happy-me! No more sadness, no more negativity. So, I decided to go out and have some fun. My friend (Moon di) and I went to town where we met one of her friends Fawda (thats what they call him, but his good name is Pratik). We went to have lunch at Cafe Leopold, where they had loads and loads of food, and I just got tired of eating. Damn! I couldnt even finish my meal :-(
Loads of alcohol testing happened, he checked all the 'shes' out and we checked all the 'hes' out. Sometimes its fun! And especially these firangs! What are they made up of? Like one of my friend says ''They are so delicious!''. Haha! I am not even getting there ;-)

After lunch we went to EROS for a film : The Prince of Persia. I wasnt really keen, but then Moon di pulled me for it. I love going to these stand-alone theatres, they are old and its sometimes good to go these places instead of the multiplexes. Its a nice 'change' ;-)
I loved the movie. Actually 'someone' said that that someone had downloaded the film and thus was supposed to give it to me. But I think that someone is very 'busy', and I dont think I will get ANY film and thus land up watching no films during my holidays, which I dont want to happen. So I went for the film. And it was a good decision. :-)
After the film we went to one of my favourite places : MARINE DRIVE. This place is divine. You are happy go to Marine Drive, you can celebrate your happiness there. You are sad, go to Marine Drive, you can share your sorrow there. This place is magical!
Then we were back home.

I loved every inch of this day. And what I love more is that I am back to being HAPPY! :-D

7 comments:

pj said...

hmm happy happy?...good :)

you'd be surprised to know this but being in mumbai for all my life I have never been to marine drive even once!...At least I dont remembr going ther..but I soooo soooo want to go ther!

The Rain Crab said...

Yaee... cheers to happiness! :)
I loved prince of persia too!!! :) it's an awesome entertainer!

That Woman said...

@ Pj

What are you saying PJ? Never to Marine Drive? I suggest that you should go there ASAP!!!!!!

That Woman said...

@ Tha Rain Crab

Thanks..and yeah Cheers! :-)

arvind said...

two posts..
less time to study..
but could not avoid..

wish u - to have best cheques from ur first employment..

me will comment soon..

arvind said...

me searching for happiness..
what is the rate per kg?

decided to go to agarwal - to taste some sweet feast!! especially
the rasagolla,
chum chum,
rajbhog,
kala gola,
rasamalai,
gulob jamun,
misti dhai..
(me named very FEW!!)

feel - me may ENJOY..

arvind said...

forget to tell..
hmm..
anybody wish to join..
hmm..
could join..