Thursday, June 10, 2010

T.A.G

1. It's 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:
A) Having a sleep over at Moon di's place.

2. What's the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
 A) I dont remember. My phone I guess.

3. What do your bank checks look like?
A) I still don't have one. :-(
Maybe I'll have one after 2 years and then I will be able to answer this question :-D

4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
A) Colaba Causeway! 

5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:
A) Oh that trip!

6. What color is your toothbrush?
A) Purple :-D

7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
A) I collect BOOKS and SHOES. I just go crazy when I see any bookstore or shoe-store.

8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
A) Just yesterday ; Cafe Leopold (Mumbai). I was with Moon di and her friend Fawda (Pratik). The food was good, but the quantity was huge! I got tired of eating and couldnt even finish whatever I had ordered. :-(

9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
A) Birthday Card? I dont remember, who buys cards now? That thing of giving cards is long gone, but I love receiving and giving cards! A simple card, all of a sudden...nice surprise! :-)

10. What is your worst bad habit?
A) I have a problem of thinking 'too much.' Why? Where? So does this mean that...does that mean this? So what will happen now? How? What..? Blah blah blah!

11. Name a magazine you subscribe to?
A) Reader's Digest.

 12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
A) Like I had mentioned in the previous tag...lots of chicken and nothing very sweet will do!

13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
A) Mom. I only call her :-p

14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
A) The 'Sexy' guy ;-)

15. What is the last thing you cooked?
A) Maggi. For myself.

16. Name something you wouldn't want to buy used?
A) Actually I wouldnt like to buy anything used.

17. Which shoe do you put on first?
A) I have never noticed! I think its right.

18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
A) I would looooovveee to mention MY HEART! Lol, so cheesy and so not me, but I did..!! Haha!
Apart from that I lost my eraser. Small thing no? But I usually don't loose my stuff!

19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
A) There is one box I want to get rid of, but my Mom wont let me! Argh!

20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
A) Nothing, but I would love to return some stuff and get better ones in exchange, but they usually dont allow that.Very unfortunate!

21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
A) David doff. I would love to use Chanel 5 though!

22. Your favorite board game?
A) Taboo? Is Taboo a board game? I guess not, but I love to play Taboo. Also I remember playing BUSINESS. All the fake money and the power over cities, banks, and other stuff! Wow, I felt like a Queen ;-)

23. What was the last board game you played?
A) 16th January, college night-out and we played LIFE.

24. Where did your vehicle come from?
A) I don't own one.

25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
A) Right now it would be : BREAKAWAY by Kelly Clarkson.

26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily?
A) Certain people. Apart from them F.R.I.E.N.D.S and Andaz Apna Apna.

27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
A) I have never been to a Christian wedding and in hindu weddings the concept of bridesmaid doesnt exist!

28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
A) Filling up the water bottles. I dodge that work like crazy!

29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
A) Anyway will do.

30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?
A) Chocolate. I dont like black forrest and I dont like any other fruit-flavoured cake!


I picked up this tag from It Ain't That Simple, Baby 's blog. Very nicely done there :-)

I tag anyone who reads this and wishes to do it.

Ah! Tags are so sooo sooo much fun! I dont know why, but they are! :-D

4 comments:

Untitled said...

Which shoe do you put on first?


thats a very interesting question..

neha said...

@ Pavan

Ya? Really? But yeah, no one actually notices that one simple thing !!

The Rain Crab said...

Awesome tag! we have a few things in common ;) annnnddd i am tagging myself ;)

That Woman said...

@ The RAIN Crab

What things in common? And I read yours...nicely done!